Friday, November 6, 2009

All Digital, All the Time

Southern Comfort has announced that in order to reach its target market of 21-29 year olds, they will be spending all of their budget online.

The ads began airing on Hulu, which allows viewers to choose their method of advertising -- pre-roll, mid-roll and post-roll. Spots are also running on Break.com, CBS.com, Comedy.com, Fox.com, FX.com, MyDamnChannel.com, NBC.com, Playboy.com, TheFader.com and Pitchfork.tv, as well as at Southern Comfort's Facebook fan page. (via AdWeek)



I have a feeling this campaign is directed mostly towards men... (I've never heard of MyDamnChannel, TheFader or Pitchfork...?) I'm also impressed Hulu has given the consumer the choice of how to take their advertisement.

Overall, this shift really excited me because as a Digital Media hopeful, media plans like this mean I will have a job for a very long time. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment